after the WOD tonight, we couldn’t figure out what we wanted to eat but on the way home, i knew what i wanted to experiment with the stuff we had in our refrigerator. i was inspired by the bacon burgers from bristol farms so i decided to make my version of it.
- 1 lb ground beef
- 4 pieces of bacon
- garlic powder
- cheese (only if it’s part of your diet)
- cook the bacon until it starts to crinkle up
- dice bacon
- in a bowl, mix the ground beef, diced bacon, garlic powder, salt, pepper and some bacon fat.
- cut cheese in small cubes
- make beef patty balls with cheese in the middle then flatten into patties
- grill on your grill — we use a Foreman