cousin RM came over today and wanted to bake…so we made paleo cookies. i forgot how good these were. actually let me rephrase that: i gave her the recipe and she made the cookies. in my defense i was making dinner! i made paleo spaghetti..we kinda cheated because we added chicken hot dogs. either way it was super delicious!
here’s how we made it:
- 3 cups almond flour
- 1/2 cup coconut oil, melted
- 1/2 cup raw honey — (we used agave this time)
- 1/2 cup semi-crushed walnuts
- 2 large eggs
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups Enjoy Life Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips
- preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
- combine dry ingredients.
- combine wet ingredients.
- pour wet ingredients except for the coconut oil into the bowl with dry ingredients using a wire whisk. a fork will work.
- add the melted coconut oil and continue to combine.
- fold in chocolate chips and walnuts.
- drop tablespoon balls of cookie dough on a lined baking sheet.
- bake for 12 minutes.